Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Unfinished Group Portrait

Anyway, this is Lost, and these are (from left to right) Gregory, Hoffernan, James, Scarlett, Houston, and Ford. This pic isn't quite done yet. I just felt like posting. I'll have the complete version presently... ...Possibly with a few alterations and some more info. Haven't quite gotten properly acquainted with all of them yet, but I do know this, 
THEY'RE ALL GENIUSES BENT ON MAKING EVERYONE LOOK BAD WITH THEIR AMAZING BRAIN SKILLS!!!!! ...Except maybe one of them... Can you guess who?
In the meantime I'm going to fix Ford's face and Greg's awkward posture. And their legs, somewhat.
If you see anything that you think's out of place, this is your last chance to say!
Anyway, I'll return shortly with the final draft and some close-ups.
In the meantime, don't let James's stare hypnotise you. He means well, really. 

...No really...
~Lost out

4 comments: