Thursday, November 22, 2012

Me... Again....



Well, it's Thanksgiving. Another year come and gone. Family, Friends, Pie. Doesn't get much better than that.

This is a weird picture of yours truly that I messed up on--I parted my hair on the wrong side again. It's cuz whenever I look in the mirror, it looks like it's parted on the other side. Happens to me all the time--I always draw myself wrong.
I had a dream, probably brought on by a conversation I had, about a bunch of my chibis jumping out of their pictures and running wild. They were about 6 inches tall, and I was running around the room trying to collect them all before they damaged anything. Eventually I rounded them all up and made them jump back inside their pictures. And then I woke up. What a creepy mind I have.
~Found

2 comments: