Saturday, November 24, 2012

James. ...Again...


*sigh* 
AGAIN. WITH THE SKIN. 
Oh well. The computer can be racist against pale people if it has too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop drawing them. This is James, from a while back, again. I'm actually not sure if I'm going to make this him, I was just experimenting with really LOOONG profiles and decided to make his eyes a weird colour and his hair blonde. Looks kind of like Tintin, now that I think about it. Think what you will, but for now I'm pretending it's James.
Thus concludes my posting spree of the day, unless I end up drawing my good thief friend Adam, though it isn't likely I'd finish him before tomorrow.
BUT STAY TUNED FOR
Adam Carter, a good thief.
~Lost out


2 comments:

  1. The sensible version of Peeta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love it! He does looks kinda like Tintin... but he'd need the sweater, the cuffed pants, etc.

    ReplyDelete