Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Loki.... Being Hugged by Yours Truly



TOM HIDDLESTON PLAYED IN RETURN TO CRANFORD!!!!

And this was my reaction: "LOKI! YOU ARE NOW 20% COOLER!"

Yeah. I never got why I love villains so much. I mean, they're EVIL, right? But I love Loki, I love the evil version of Artemis Fowl, (The nice version of him and I didn't get along so well towards the end.) I... Wait... Which other antagonists did I like? Let's see... Oh, Luke, from PJO... And I liked... Oh, I liked Draco Malfoy in the first few books. Lets see... Hehe, Cato, from the Hunger Games, was awesome in a disturbed, creepy, sick way. And I'm brain dead, so I can't think of any others.

Guess what TOMORROW IS?
HALLOWEEN!
I doubt I'll get much drawing done tomorrow, but if I do I'll wish you a Merry Christmas Happy Halloween!

~Found

P.S. I don't know if y'all will remember, but a while ago I mentioned getting a cute camo jacket from Goodwill. Well, that's it in the picture, along with my new top I got from the Converse Outlet. *Loves clothes.*
P.S.S. I meant to leave our eyes white. It looked cuter than color.

4 comments:

  1. The jacket is totally cute! and your expressions are epic. It's funny, I don't know if it's because you said Merry Christmas, or what, but I just got Carol of the Bells stuck in my head. And it's all your fault!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RING, CHRISTMAS BELLS, MERRILY RING, TELL ALL THE WORLD, JESUS IS KING!
      Wrong season, Shortstuff!

      Delete
  2. Right?! Loki with blond curls? I don't know whether to puke or rejoice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rejoice. It's not as disturbing as it sounds!

      Delete