Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bear with me here!


Yes, this is My Little Pony.
Yes, I am learning to draw them.
My littlest sister loves the show, and I watch them with her when I babysit. I really like how everything's drawn, and decided to learn.
BUT DON'T ABANDON ME!
I learned Manga--we made it through all right! I do chibis, and they're fine too! I'm going to learn this style, and everything's going to be fine! I'll move on after about 6 months or whatever.
Guys, I know you'll be skeptical of this, and think I'm completely looney, but it's OKAY. I'm no more insane than I was yesterday!

So, for anyone who hasn't shaken their head and walked away from the computer:
This is Fluttershy. I know.
I did her with a step-by step thingy (I'll include the link). Gosh, you can learn anything over the internet. There are so many how to draw thingymabobs. I'm going to learn so much!!!!!!!

Here's the link.
Fluttershy:http://www.drawinghowtodraw.com/stepbystepdrawinglessons/2011/08/how-to-draw-fluttershy-from-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-drawing-tutorial/

~Found

2 comments:

  1. My little sister watches My Little Pony too! "I used to wonder what friendship could mean..." haha

    ReplyDelete