Sunday, October 21, 2012

They look so much alike I think that they might be siblings...



Okay, so I know it looks like they're both girls, but the second is actually a guy with longish hair. I had to do it that way because I wanted to see how the style worked where you don't draw the eyes but do shading under the hair.
As you can see, it looks a little weird when I do it, but when I was on my forum the other day, there was this art topic where this one girl drew the same type of thing yet managed to do it perfectly. I'd post her picture but I don't know if that's even legal. Suffice to say she was an amazing artist.

I haven't drawn much on the computer lately. Well--I did, but not stuff to post. I made a map of this school I created, and I'm working on this tiny thing of a ship (in a storm) that has no similarity to an actual boat. I was never gifted with drawing things that look real. That's one of the reasons I do manga--I simply can't do anything else.
I have a very long list of things to draw and since this is a grey Sunday afternoon and my dear brothers are off shooting their friends with airsoft guns, maybe I'll be able to get some computer drawing done! I still haven't given up on my Phineas and Ferb chibis, so hopefully I will start them. Or I'll spend the day watching BBC miniseries. One of the two.

~Found

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I could tell it was a guy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely afternoon either way to me.

    ReplyDelete