Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You bet I haven't given up!


Yup. Still drawing.

This is Rainbowdash. My little sister wanted me to do her next, so here she is. I think this is her favorite character, but it's hard to tell with 3 year olds.

(Not that anyone would care)
I think I'm getting the structure of their bodies down a little better. It's hard to tell yet, since all I've done so far is the profile view, but it's coming along. ^__^ My mom actually asked me if I cut-and-pasted it from my instructions I'm using. As if I'd do that! Hehe!

If you didn't snort or raise an eyebrow when I told of my new hobby, I salute you. If you did, *cough*Lost*cough*, well, all I can say is that I reserve my right to draw whatever style I want. And if it happens to be MLP, well, deal with it.

Link for Rainbowdash: http://www.drawinghowtodraw.com/stepbystepdrawinglessons/2011/08/how-to-draw-rainbow-dash-from-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-with-easy-steps-lesson/

~Found

2 comments: