Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lee and Aiden


These are my new favorite boys!
Okay, so the blonde guy is Lee and the brown haired one is Aiden. They're brothers who I suppose live somewhere that snows, because out the window you'll see it's coming down hard. I don't know what they're looking up in the paper, but I do know that I had a rotten time drawing that background. I honestly couldn't get the colors right. I tried to make it look like night time, but I don't know how well it  came out.

I have this horrid crick in my neck that I want to complain about--I think I slept on it wrong, because every time I turn my head to the right I feel this nasty evil spasm in my neck. It hurts. Really badly. Anyway, I just wanted to whine about it to someone, so there you go.

Ooh, so I just finished watching Cranford. *Swoons* SUCH a great miniseries. It had such a lovely ending--SOOOOO sweet. I just love happy endings.

~Found

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    I think that if you made the curtains a shade or two darker if would make it to the nighttime look. Everything else it great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhouette (one of my current obessions).

    Right? Sophy and the doctor? *cutest couple ever*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it such a great show? Have you watched Return to Cranford?

      Delete