Monday, October 15, 2012

Actual paper + Pencil art...



Back to the drawing board for me!
No, really. I recently got some new drawing books and now that I've more or less dipped my brush into MLP drawing, I thought I'd pause that temporarily and try a few different ways of doin stuff with my new books. (Shoujo Fashion Manga Art School, by Irene Flores, books one and two.)
Anyway, she has this cute way of doing eyes which I... hem... TRIED.... to replicate. The reason it looks so bizarre is because each of these pics are only like 2 inches tall in real life, and so I couldn't get too much detail into them. Anyway, that's that.
~Found

PS. Panda. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. I want a panda. If you're trying to find a Christmas present for me, Panda. Please. Not a Red Panda. Or Panda Express, (Though I do enjoy Chinese food,) I lurves PANDA.
(I have now written Panda so many times it looks totally bizarre.)
(Don't break the law and steal a panda for me; I don't want one that badly.)
(But thanks for thinking of it.)
(Panda.)

2 comments:

  1. The hair is a lot more detailed and shaded... LOVE IT!!!

    P.S. on the second pic,you might try and have the outer black a bit thiner, or just less dark..... but you'v probably already thought of that...... ;D

    ReplyDelete