Monday, September 24, 2012

The Blush of Evil


I wasn't going to post this, actually, but realized that if I did, I'd have booted all of Lost's pictures off the front page (at least, on MY computer), and that was too great an opportunity to miss.
I know, I know, I'm evil.

So, this picture wasn't manga-graphically correct, but I wanted to try out a way of doing blush that I'd not tried before, and who cares if the girl's proportions aren't right or only her skin is colored in?
So, recap: Blush with little white reflections on it gives a very bubbly appearance, Lost is as of the moment not on page one, (hehe... Sorry, Lost.), and I'm still evil.

~Found
P.S. Ever heard of Wives and Daughters? If you read it, it's a bit slow, but if you get it on audio, it's great. Or watch the BBC miniseries--AAAH! SO AMAZING. Anyway, I bring it up because I've been listening to it as I draw.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Naughty, naughty Found. "The Blush of Evil" looks awesome!

    Wow, you and Lost really love Wives and Daughters, don't you? I think we can watch that instantly on Netflix actually, so I might want to check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really love it. It's mostly Found's obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO need to get into that series...was this evil blusher perhaps Wives and Daughters inspired?

    ReplyDelete