Monday, September 24, 2012

Krystal Ray

Heya peeps!

Ugh. Tuesday tomorrow. I hate Tuesdays. Well... I LIKE them, I guess, as a DAY. But it's SUCH A BUSY day. I have so much to do on Tuesdays! Not that I don't like Latin class--I LOVE my latin class. Same with my history class. But there's just no free time on Tuesdays.
And Geology. There's always a geology paper on Tuesday. *Sigh*

But this is a drawing blog, not a rant-about-Tuesday blog, so therefore I'm going to talk about my picture.
This girl here is Krystal Ray.
Ooh--(and this just dawned upon me right now, because I'm so incredibly brilliant) (Harhar), She could be BETSY RAY'S DESCENDANT!
I know, I know.
...But you might not. If you haven't read the Betsy-Tacy books, check them out of your local library RIGHT NOW. I mean, sure, the start with a five year old Betsy, but the ones with her going through highschool were fantasmic. I actually didn't read the last two, though... My pal said they were depressingly anticlimactic. I might read them anyway, though, just because.
(This, strangely enough, brought my train of thought to the Halloween station.)
What are you all being? I think I'm being a princess (I know, points for originality.) But I think this'll be my last trick or treating year, and I want so badly to wear that huge princess dress I got at Goodwill... It's too great of an opportunity to turn down.
If you read all taht, you have hereby earned the award, "Found's Stamp of Approval."
Aka, thank you.
~Found

3 comments:

  1. I lover 'er!! She's so cute!

    I think I'm going to be Marada (sp?) from Brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gladly dons Found's Stamp of Approval* I LOVE the Betsy-Tacy books! They're so sweet! We own some actually. I'm pretty sure. I don't think I've read them all though.

    I don't know yet what I'm gonna be for Halloween.. I really want to be something unique though. Oh, and PS, you done an awesome job on Krystal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sister Emily, you may not remember, but I lovingly read you Betsy-Tacy once upon a time...

    I hear so can sympathize with those dreaded geology papers! MODG science, right? Absolute and utter torture.

    This old fuddy-duddy of a wimp is going to be herself for Halloween.

    Love Krystal's hair. So luscious.

    ReplyDelete