Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I remember horse-back riding... =(


Okay, so, well... I tried. Let's leave it at that.
This pic was the typical two teens who happen to work at the same stables. I really tried to make the shading look right, but in my defense, some things look better in my head.
I modeled the stalls in part after the only ones I've ever really seen at great depth. I miss you, Pony Club! You guys are amazing, and I hope I can see you soon!
I haven't decided names or anything yet, but I had a lot of fun while drawing this making up conversations between the two chibis. (I have told you I talk to my drawings, right? Well, they talk back.)
I'll post again soon!
~Found

2 comments:

  1. I love your chibis :) and this is a really cute drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very accurate depiction of the Murphy barn. :)

    ReplyDelete