Saturday, September 22, 2012

Help me!


Okay, I decided to post this.
I need a caption for this. Like, some kind of funny/explanatory saying to put there, in that blank wall spot. See, when I finished the drawing, I was all set to put a Jane Austen quote there. And then I realized, HEY! I, stupidly enough, didn't draw her in a regency dress. So now it would be out of place to put a Jane Austen quote there, unless it was a very obscure on that no one knew was her and could fit the context. So, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you guys can come up with anything, post as many replies as you need to. I really wanna finish this! I mean, even if you make something up to put there! That would be awesome.

~Found

3 comments:

  1. "After all, Mr. Knightly, we are not brother and sister!"

    "Indeed we are not."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL MC that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete