Saturday, September 22, 2012

THE AWESOME POWER OF P.J.O!


Percy Jackson: When tasks, insane in magnitude, and much more suited to adults, are for some reason entrusted to 12-16 year olds.
But who cares?
It's great anyway.

Yeah, I was bored. But it IS fun to draw big posters of books and stuff. I'm trying to decide what to do next. Fablehaven, Hunger G--OOH! I could do one of Phineas and Ferb (get this)--IN CHIBI STYLE!
Did I just say that?
Yes. Yes I did.
 That might be fun. Or I could do a tribute to Jane Austen (I'm going through another Jane Austen phase. I've listened to three of her books on tape in the last few weeks. I'm in the middle of Persuasion.)

Anyway, I'm going to stop wasting time and sign off.
Found.

5 comments:

  1. Fablehaven and Jane Austen sound awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Totally! I'll probably be doing most of the things, though, anyway! =D

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't wait to see Phineas and Ferb!! :D

    ReplyDelete