Saturday, September 22, 2012

Li'l comic-y strip.


So I went to the most amazing dance last night! It was so fun. Swing dancing, the Virginia reel, waltz... *Swoons*
It was so great. Except it was super hot in the building, and not much better outside, and everyone was dancing around with a whole lot of energy. Anyhoo. It was great. I love dancing.

But back to the topic of drawing, I finished this one yesterday. I drew a different one, which I'm trying to find a caption for, and am not having much luck. Maybe I'll post it....
I'm working on some Percy Jackson stuff. I mean, I had this cool idea for a picture, and wanna see if it's possible... It'll take a while, though.

Thanks for reading!
~Found

4 comments:

  1. I think the top girl should be holding and trophy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dancing too :) And the comic made me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, good. I was hoping it would make some people smile--I thought it was funny, but then, I DREW it, so I don't count. =P

      Delete