Monday, December 31, 2012

ARThur


Blah blllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

SHOOT ME I AM SO BORED. 
BLECH.
Here's a cumpooterized version of a mermaid I did a whiles back and its originalles.



UGH BOREDOMM AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! It's eating away at my soul!!!
MY MIND IS BLEEDING!!!!
MY IMAGINATION IS IN A COMA!!!!!
AND IT'S SO BLOODY COLD DOWN HERE THAT MY ENTIRE LIFE IS BEING SQUEEZED OUT OF MY EYES!!!
I love caps lock for that dramatic effect. 
BLAH BLAH BLAH
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
~LOST OUT

5 comments:

  1. I felt your same pain the other day. My heart bleeds for you, Evelyn. Love the mermaid though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good to know SOMEBODY cares!!! Thanks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor, lost soul. Haha get it? Lost? Yeah, I'm pretty much bored to death too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. This is a serious offense. You have now bean labeled as a *punner*. lol!

      Delete