Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sharpie is sad again...


So, one of the drawing books I got for Christmas was called something along the lines of "Figure it Out," by Christopher Hart. Now, normally, his instructional books are great in the way of tips and references, but his step by steps are difficult. But in THIS book, I found them incredibly easy to follow and cool! 
Anyway, this is Sharpie. Again. I think this picture happens around the time she has a fight with her friend, Libby. Or maybe it's after she has a fight with Owen... Not sure yet.
(PS. You can find a picture of both Owen AND Libby in that one post with the picture of kids on the roof. You know, the one with fireworks and stuff.) 

And I just want to add as a parting note...
Lost got a total of 8 posts out of that drawing of her six boys. 8 posts. I demand justification. IT STILL ONLY COUNTS AS ONE!
~Found

2 comments:

  1. Her hair IS really cute! She looks very ashamed... maybe the fight was her fault?

    ReplyDelete