Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quick Stuff

John Pendragon and Kenzie Gordon


Arch Turnsfeld and Kathleen Yarrow

Douglas Fort and Stephanie Furn

The first one, undecided.

The second one, well that's what Coldplay does to me. And that's a scar above his eye, and a tear below. 

The third one, they're siblings, and aren't they just adorable??? I've decided that they're step siblings and that he's the best step brother anyone could ever ask for. And that's a scar below his eye. 

I can't decide which guy I like best, I like them all in different ways. 
As for the girls, I think I definitely like Steph best. 

I did these this afternoon, it was really nice to just sit a draw for hours on end eating candy and listening to music.
But now I feel super out of shape. =P
Nighty night!
~Lost out

OH and it's NOT Stephanie FUM it's FURN ugh...
Same with TURNSFELD. :-/ 

4 comments:

  1. I know, right?! Coldplay has a magical sorta way of stirring our deepest fibers of creativity, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY! It's like a drug!!! It's like I go into some sort of trance when I'm listening to it and get all inspired...

      Delete
  2. Sooo cute! I like Arch Turnsfield and Stephanie best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you know I think so too. ;-) Thanks Em!

      Delete