Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Revella Shroud


I came up with that name on the spot to deceive you all into thinking I knew some about her but I was listening to music when I drew her so I couldn't come up with any of my clever backstories.
I'm sorry for the grievous disappointment. I'll try to make it up to you all.
I believe Found has family visiting, with the holidays and all, so I'd imagine she's a bit busy.
Of course I'll check again tomorrow and she'll have booted me off the page again.
Oh no, don't shed tears for me, I'm used to it. 
G'night!
~Lost out

2 comments:

  1. No, but it's cool, because Shroud? Like, you don't know anything about her because her identity is shrouded? Never underestimate your own brilliance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh wish I'd thought of that! Heh, sometimes I just marvel at my own genius... ;-) lol

      Delete