Monday, August 6, 2012

My and my pals!

This is a brief sketch I made of me and some of my friends. Yup. That's me, right there. Aren't I so popular? ;D
I think I captured our bookworminess sufficiently... Don't you? There's me with Pride and Predjudice, and then there's Percy Jackson, Shakespeare, Fablehaven, and Peter and the Starcatchers!
BeeTeeDubs, to all my friends, I would have drawn you all, but there's just not enough room on the piece of paper. Maybe one day, when I'm painting a mural, I can!
~Found

5 comments:

  1. that would be the best mural in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did the hair for the one in the bottom right corner! Much cuter than in real life.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, *Hem Hem*, I had the hardest time getting it to look right! I like the original a lot more... :D

      Delete
  3. D'aww, cute! I love Percy Jackson, and Fable Haven!! :D

    ReplyDelete