Friday, August 17, 2012

I named my tablet Foaly! Keep your snarky comments to yourself! Hehe...


Well, it cut off a bit from the sides, but no biggy.
Oh, right! This is some princess chick I drew this afternoon. the reason her arms look so short is this: Proportioning. Her elboys are sticking back, since she's holding her skirt. See how brilliant I am? I know. No, it's okay. No applause needed. No, really, I insist.
Hehe just kidding.

So I spent about 2 hours on the computer this morning playing with my tablet, who I am naming Foaly. I have to say, it's going to take me a while to draw some post-worthy substance--getting used to Foaly is HARD! It's a very weird sensation, drawing on that thing...
:D

Just FYI, I'm currently brimming with dress ideas. Don't ask me about ballgowns for a while or you'll get more info than you bargained for. Far, far more.

~Found (As in, I Found my tablet a name.)

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the fruition of all those ball gown ideas if they're anything like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!! I want to wear a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And those colors are awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete