Monday, August 20, 2012

Look what Foaly helped me draw!



Hi y'all!
For those of you who have not been on recently, I named my new drawing tablet Foaly. Anyway.

Lately I've been drawing a LOT on my tablet, as you can see above. The first one is...
Taylor Swift. All the quotes are from some of her songs... Some of which I think I got wrong... :P She is soooo much fun to draw! EEEEK.
The next one is what I call, "Teens on a picnic." :D In other words, these teenaged girls are exactly that, judging from what they're saying. It was my attempt at cartoony lighting, which came out very cartoony, if you ask me!
~Found

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun with foaly! I love those :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S SO FUN!!! At first I was a little upset because when I started using Foaly I was using a different paint program, so I was really bad with it. When I started with my normal program, it cleared up a lot. :D

      Delete