Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The True Queen of Myynd (Colored/Uncolored)


Our story begins last night, at the very beginning...
After drawing the Queen, I fell asleep. As I slept, my subconscious was pulled into the land of Myynd*. I saw a day when the true ruler would sit upon the throne and peace would fall over the people. I saw a day when the forces of darkness would wither away, and light would rise over the land.
And I saw the True Queen upon the throne, and I knew that our Heroes had succeeded.
*Myynd is a world like ours except magical. It's currently in a civil war.

Another drama class, courtesy of Found, Lost girl and Dreamer of Myynd.
~Found

2 comments:

  1. That would make a pretty awesome book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawings remind of the anime movies, hehe!

    ReplyDelete