Monday, March 12, 2012

Sparkly things and hair with wings


Aloha. Bonjour. Hi. Hello.
It's still ME, Found!

So when I say, "Hair with WINGS," that's poetic license. In other words, or, as my brother would say, I went to the DPL (Department of Poetic Licenses) and was licensed to make things not be the way they are, or something like that. It's quite a nice place, actually. You go and stand in a line and then when it's your turn, you state why you want a license (You have to stand before a bunch of people sitting on Writer's Blocks,) and they give you this lovely contract you have to sign, and then you get a little card saying "(your name here), Licensed Poet."

So I went there a few minutes ag and told them I needed a license for posting "Hair with Wings."
They were all like, "Sign....  Here." And I'm like, "Okie dokie," and VOILA!
Poetic License.

~Found

3 comments:

  1. For those of you who still don't get what Hair With Wings means, it means her hair is blowing all over the place.

    ~Found

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soo awesome!!! You draw well even on the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the process so easy? I'm afraid I have to go to the DPL almost every day...

    ReplyDelete