Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Braided hair again...


Here's a younger, more cartoony version of that girl with the braid that I posted earlier today. I'm still not sure what time period she lives in, but I had to put some clothes on her, and this is what I came up with.

I want to learn to draw Disney style. How fun would it be to be able to draw disney fanart? Unfortunately, they don't seem to have many books on drawing cartoons. And I can't really search online much because of the inernet safety stuff my parents put on. So I suppose I should watch some Disney princess movies and pause them a lot. You know, take screenshots and stuff.

~Found

3 comments:

  1. You are aware you can draw fanart of anything even if you don't have the same style as the thing you're fanarting, right...? o.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, of course, but I think it'd be most fun to do it in its original style. :)

      Delete