Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Tablet has been renamed.

That's right, folks!

What, you thought you'd get a drawing? DREAM ON. This is a news broadcast, announcing that my Tablet, hitherto known as Foaly, renamed himself in a fit of petulance.
Evelyn's tablet is named ARThur.
Mine is named MERlin.

That's right! Oh, it wasn't my idea. It was MERlin's.
I will NOT be titling all my posts MERlin. I will merely be referring to him with said name.
So, a brief wrap up: MERlin. Not Foaly. The A.F.F.C--(Artemis Fowl Fan Club, of which I was president, and no, I was not the only member,) became extinct after the unsatisfactory ending of the last book, so I see no further point in having a tool named after a character in AF.

MERlin.
Oh, YES.

~Found

3 comments:

  1. Like, the cute old wizard? Hehehee I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *POUNDS TABLE THUNDEROUSLY AND STANDS UP CLAPPING AND WHISTLING THEN LOOKS AROUND AND AWKWARDLY SITS DOWN AGAIN UPON REALIZING HOW DORKY I MUST LOOK*

    I *AHEM* MODERATELY AND CONTROLLABLY AND MATURELY APPROVE AND SUPPORT YOUR DECISION.

    ReplyDelete