Monday, January 7, 2013

Raven Calyr, background 1.


Well, here's one of the backgrounds I'm trying. I might delete it and try a different one, I don't know yet.
Anyway, basically her backstory is that she's this gal, daughter of this Duke guy, and she's sent off to Camelot. Before you ask, no, I did not make up the plot, it was Lost, so if you have issues about the whole Merlin/Camelot bandwagon, take it up with her. We aren't writing fanfiction. It's not a copyrighted time period. Hundreds of people wrote about the greek myths before Rick Riordan came along.

Anyway, school has started back up again for me, so it's early to bed, early to rise. At least, it's supposed to be. It's actually late to bed, early to rise, and then spend the day half awake, not fully recovering until 9 at night. I don't sleep enough.
Hem.
Excuse me, I'm stalling.
~Found

1 comment:

  1. The colors have such a lovely soft quality. Well done!

    ReplyDelete