Sunday, January 27, 2013

Unfinished...


I'm just posting to prove that I haven't forgotten all of you. And to show that I have indeed been drawing!
I've done a couple of paper things, but I haven't scanned them yet. I'm working on this cute blonde girl, but I haven't finished her yet. And I'm doing this couple above, but again--It's not finished.
Oh, so funny story. I got this book called "Fashion Drawing for Dummies." It's about fashion illustration--You know, those models with tiny heads and extremely disproportionate long legs? I've been exploring that a bit. It's kind of really fun and, believe it or not, helps understand how bodies are supposed to look.

Lost is bugging me to change the background from the wintery scene, since it's not Christmas anymore, so that'll be different again before too long. I love changing the background! There are so many OPTIONS! O_O

I want to draw another picture of Loki, so that might come up at some point. Or not. I have a record for not drawing what I say I'm going to draw.
~Found

3 comments:

  1. lol, that's why I don't mind bugging you to change it. ;)

    Cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love their hair. And by the way, the blog looks really good. I love changing up the look of blogs too. It's so fun! That may be my favorite part of blogging. I don't really blog anymore though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look sort of elven but not...and it's making me happy.

    ReplyDelete