Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm back!



Found here!
I'm home from vacation!
While I was gone I did a lot of drawing in my sketchbook, but since it's a pain to scan things in books I only scanned one. (That would be the first picture, FYI.)
So the colored picture is one of a little girl and her big brother. I don't draw from personal experience, because when I was that small, so was my big brother.
Actually, even if he was big, I doubt he'd ever have picked me up... We weren't exactly chummy back then, if you catch my drift....

SO EXITED FOR OPENING CEREMONIES TONIGHT!
Go team USA! Huzzah for Olympics! Huzzah for anyone brave enough to swim Butterfly! Huzzah for Doctor Who, WHO I heard was going to carry the torch.
(Which is funny, because there's a Dr. Who episode about 2012 Olympics in London, and David Tennant carries the torch...)
You know those british television series... You find yourself talking about them everywhere... Sigh.
Bye bye, pals!
Found out.

5 comments:

  1. They DO have a knack for that...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found Matt Smith already CARRIED the torch. SHEESH. If you're gonna say it you have to say it RIGHT. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be such a downer! At least I got the actor right! Hmmph!
      :P
      Did you watch the ceremonies? Did you see Mary Poppins taking down Voldemort?

      Delete
  3. ... Nope. No I really don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture #2 is sooo adorable!

    I saw the ceremonies!! It was so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete