Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CHIBI!!! (That's pronounced CHEE-bee.)

Greetings from a certified BIG KID!!!!!!!
My birthday was yesterday! (Cheers and hoots from offstage!)
My Mater and Pater (Or, translated from Latin, Mom and Dad,) got me this awesome Chibi drawing book by Christopher Hart. I like Chibis because, believe it or not, they are INCREDIBLY EASY to draw! Like, seriously! I got the book yesterday, and that evening I Chibi-fied my and my friend! (Unfortunately I am not currently in posession of the said picture, therefore I cannot post it...) Anyway, I highly recommend the book if you're learning Chibi. It's called, like, Chibis for Beginners, or something like that, and has many SUPERcute illustrations.
I just realized that it sounds as if I'm trying to sell you the book. :P
~Found (As in, I found the awesomest chibi book ever.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I missed your birthday???? Well, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was superly awesome! :) I'm glad you liked your book, and you do an awesome job at drawing Chibis!!

    ReplyDelete