Thursday, May 10, 2012

Penelope and Angie...?

Hi, people!
It's Found!
So, I was thinking about who these people were, and I might have to get back to you on that. It's either (left to right) Penelope and Angie, or someone else I haven't decided about yet. Anyway, they wer edrawn to look very surprised, but my mom was looking at them and said they didn't look very surprised at all. So I really don't know what story to type about whatever it is they're looking at. Maybe they're reading a sign about something or other. Or they're looking at a picture by Monet and trying to decipher its secrets. Really, it's up to you, and if you have a good story for whatever it is, feel free to tell us about it in the comments section.
As you can see, I've been drawing just this type of eye lately. I'm going to try and branch out and draw some different types, but I haven't actually done it yet.... Haha.
Anyway, I drew a picture of Artemis (Not Artemis Fowl, Artemis from Greek myths.) It's for my coloring book, so I have to scan it, and then color it, and then scan it again, colored, and then post it, before I can show you. But it's coming. Eventually.

Ta-Ta for now!
Found

2 comments:

  1. maybe they're looking at a cast list for their play....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or they could be looking at their future selves. Works for a lot of things, doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete