Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Minnie (Minerva) Stella


Hallo the Blog!
Found here! Minnie Stella is a girl from this story I'm going to eventually, hopefully write. I actually don't know what's going to happen in the story, but I can give some hints as to her background....  
Me: Hi, Minerva!
Min: Just call me Minnie. Or Min!
Me: Ok! Anyway, according to your profile picture, you're blowing up...?
Min: Dynamite. It's an incredibly long story involving my roof, midnight, a dare, three stray cats, and an annoying neighbor. No one was hurt. I think.
Me: Wow....  You really make the most of your time, huh?
Min: ((Cheerfully)) Sure do! 
Me: Yikes. You like pranks, I'm told?
Min: Anything involving a joke is cool for me. For example, there's this guy at our school who was lying with wait, about to ambush this girl with his nerf gun. He chose an unfortunate place though, and by leaning out over a outcropping stairwell, I was able to drop a water balloon on his head. A direct hit. What perfection.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog, Minerva! And congrats on that hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don`t make eye contact with her.....
    ~Kyle

    ReplyDelete