Saturday, May 11, 2013

Coco Creme



So this is Coco Creme, the main character in a Strawberry Shortcake murder mystery that I'm trying to figure out how to write. I really wanna do it, but I have no experience writing mysteries and I can't figure out how to do it. I have characters down and everything, and I know who the victim will be, but I can't figure out how to write it.
Anyway, it's my goal for the summer, writing this thing. Hopefully it won't fall through. I just really, really want to kill off Strawberry Shortcake, with her infernal, "I like it BERRY MUCH!"

>.<

She shall pay for haunting my ears with the sound of concentrated evil. Yes. She shall DIE.

~Found

3 comments:

  1. This = <3

    You should totally just go ahead and write it. You can always edit later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this will be so berrily delicious *rubs hands maliciously and licks lips in anticipation*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, my lil sis watches SC too! That show does tend to get under my skin too.
    I like the white hair, and the rosy cheeks as always(:

    ReplyDelete