Monday, May 6, 2013

A Study in Perspective.


So here I am, trying to make my drawings more interesting.
This is actually my first time ever doing something like this, so I want your brutal, honest feedback. If it looks REMOTELY odd, TELL ME. I can take it. Hopefully.

Anyway, she doesn't look anything like my last picture of her because I was experimenting with hair color, but this is Mousie Freeman again. She's kind of an actress/drama queen, and I THINK that this is here reciting shakespeare or Tennyson or something.
(HALF A LEAGUE, HALF A LEAGUE, HALF A LEAGUE ONWARD!)

Ughhhhhh... I have a rant, but I have to finish my school, so I'll probably post it later on Paperclips and Pencils.

Is Mouse's head too big? It's hard to tell from this angle.

No, I'm not sure what she's holding. Either some kind of rigging on a sailboat, or a stick.

~Found

5 comments:

  1. It's probably just me, but I think that maybe the face could be slightly bigger... so yeah, that's my input.

    I LOVE IT!! Totally fun. I like her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented. Keep at it. I've said my say. And that's all I'll say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing! I love the coloring and there's nothing wrong with it--the perspective is definitely there. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe make her back arm and head a little bigger? I can't see anything else. It's so fun that you can do perspective (and on the first try!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's awesome, especially for your first try! As I'm not an amazing artist myself, I'm not very good at critiquing it, sooo I think it's great. :) (especially compared to what I'd be able to do! haha!)

    ReplyDelete