Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sportsy Girl


I don't know her name yet, but I have HER all worked out. 
She's one of those completely girly/crazy/immature/giggly girls that seams completely naive/unintelligent/flirty. ...Until she kicks off her heels and goes into sports mode. 

I'm not fond of sports, myself. Sure, I like kicking around a soccer ball and swimming and playing ketch with a giant glove, but I don't love competition. 
It gives me indigestion. 
If I were to play a sport though, it would be basketball. Because I love to jump. (I'm not saying I'd be good at it, I'd just enjoy it) 

Anyway, yes. So this girl could completely pummel you in just about anything athletic. She has like the PERFECT body for it--she's wicked strong, light on her feet, energetic, and always thinking strategically. 

Hopefully I'll be back later with a colored version and a name.
-Lost out

And that's a scort she's wearing, by the way. 


2 comments:

  1. Gabi. I like that name. But I'm not hinting or anything.

    ReplyDelete