Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to Draw Kyle in Seven Rather Difficult Steps

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6
 #7 

The only difference between 2 and 3 is that 3's nose is better. 
And in #7 he signed in own bloody name in his own atrocious handwriting. I'm only to blame for letting him. Also, I hope you're not all scandalized by his shoulders. I tried doing a shirt but it looked stupid. =P REALLY I could have stopped at 5 and it wouldn't have mattered... But you know, it's the little things... ;-) 
-Lost out

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm scandalized. Really scandalized. So scandalized I don't know what to do with myself. How could you cross that boundary and resist the whole cultural protection which is the very purpose of a homeschooled sheltered lifestyle? Too shocked, disappointed, and offended for words. But don't take it personally or anything.

    (Please note my sarcasm. I just couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete