Monday, August 22, 2011

Kendra Sorenson

Greetings Humans! Found here.
Believe it or not, these two ppl are the same person. Except done about 4 months apart from eachother. The first dates back to like May or something; the second one I did this morning. Anyway, her (their?) name is Kendra Sorenson. She came from a book called Fablehaven, (READ IT) And Lost is hopefully at some point going to post Seth (Kendra's brother).

Anyway, I hope you like them. ...Well actually you don't have to like the first one cuz it's really old and I don't really like it anymore. I hope you like the second one!

~Found

5 comments:

  1. I like her! A very sweet countenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she's pretty. I like both of them. What do you use to draw them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! What is she holding in her hands in the 2nd drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a butterfly but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete