Monday, February 18, 2013

Goodnight, world.


So, yeah, I dn't really get this gal here. She started out really boring. And then I was like, "Oh, I'll make all the lines really thick and swoopy!" and then she became a cartoon. And then I was like, "Hey, it's Eponine!" and then I zoned out in a Drawing Daze and didn't think of anything else until I finished and had to turn my music off so I could concentrate on posting.

I really should start drawing more than just their heads. But it's hard for me to figure out what I want to draw beforehand, and I'm better at doing just the head and shoulders. (Knees and toes, knees and toes.)

Well, all's quiet in the house and I think that means thatall the other kiddos are in bed. I should probably follow suit, so I bid you a cordial farewell and proceed to the harbor, where my passage to the land of dreams awaits me.
(I just thought of about two other topics I wanted to touch on. Aren't you proud of me for not adding them in here?)

~Found

7 comments:

  1. I really like it!!!!!!! She looks Italian, or is it just me?

    I LOVE the thick-swoppy-thing you did!! You think you could draw a couple more with it? You don't have to if you don't want; just a thought. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do it some more--It takes more time and is a pain, but the end result is really cool.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She's a character from Les Miserables. The actress in the movie looks a tad teeny tiny bit like her... Just a little. :)

      Delete
  3. Isn't she some Greek Nymph or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh right! The girl who gets sorta dumped by Marius? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete