Friday, September 2, 2011

Little Lost 5-year-old

In my defense, Her hair was a lot better colored in real person. it kinda blended during the scan.
Anyway, I am not positive who this is, so instead of naming her, we'll call her the little lost 5-year-old. Don't ask. Oh, and she has absolutely nothing to do with Lost. That's just an adjective, not a name.  

ANYWAY, I realize she doesn't really look like she's 5, but if anyone has a problem with that, they're just gonna have to complain to someone else. Literally, cuz my computer won't let me post comments back to all of you. So when I don't answer something, it's not personal. So, toodle-oo, I gotta go! Farewell, Humans!

~Found

2 comments:

  1. I draw characters who look older than they're supposed to be all the time!

    She is so cute! I love red-heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there`s only room for one Lost in this vicinity. ;-)

    ReplyDelete