Saturday, August 3, 2013

Profiles





1. Safin Hunte (nicknamed Sef), she did not shave a stripe on her head she just dyed it dark green. She's a girl. She's sort of a punk. :)
2. McKenzie Gordon (nicknamed Kenzie) is just sort of insane. In a good way. Most of the time. 
3. Jill Harvener (nicknamed Jilly) is the melancholy, introverted, cool type. That's a beanie.
4. Franz Fadacker (Goes by Gustapo) is the community clown. Good guy. 
5. I call him Manlius Masculine. (nicknamed Man) Now picture him with black hair, glowing blue eyes and a super deep voice. I have no idea where he came from. O.O

Yay! I've posted!  
Now I have to go, the television is calling. 
Have a fantasmastic (copywrighted word. MINE.) weekend! :D
-Lost out

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Was always jealous of your profile brilliance, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pictured man with black hair glowing blue eyes and a super deep voice like you said. And Super man immediately came to mind...?

    ReplyDelete