Thursday, January 30, 2014

Assassin Dude

Ok, I'm not even sure if I should apologize for not posting, because this would turn into a 7,000 word post. Basically, let's pretend I'm really an NSA agent, and my life is complicated and exciting. Now, I'm very, very sorry for being absent for so long. I've completely neglected this blog, it's embarrassing.

Remember how I always drew dudes? Well, some things never change...


Also remember how skin never scans well? Yeah. Good times. Anyway, this is like a pre-revolutionary war assassin guy named Brett. I was experimenting with facial hair in this one, and I may or may not have kind of been thinking a lot about video games when I drew him. 

Ok, so, I'm alive, I've just become lazy and blind with old age, and the NSA just demands more and more of me by the day. 

-Lost 

No comments:

Post a Comment