Tuesday, September 24, 2013

In REAL life...


Okay, so I'm not really vain or anything--The only reason I keep drawing myself is because I canNOT get me right. I think it's cuz I only ever see me in mirrors and stuff.

I made this version of me too pretty, but I didn't want to change it cuz it came out so much better than I hoped for. So, recap. I'm not vain, she's just prettier than I am. :)


I had a caption on this, but I'm posting the uncaptioned version because it looks tidier. If you need help understanding, which I'm hoping you don't cuz if you do then I really need to work on my visual storytelling skills, it's basically real life and fantasizing.
Yeah, because I spend more time dreaming than I do in reality.

Sorry it's been so long--I've been reading much more than drawing lately, and feeling a wee bit insecure about my talents, and when that happens I either draw a bunch or hardly any. This was one of the latter occasions, but I feel okay now.
Hopefully I'll get some more art on here and revive this thing.
*Pokes blog*
Yeah, maybe.

~Found

1 comment:

  1. Psh, never feel insecure about your talents! I'm always marveling at how gifted you are at drawing and writing :) And this is a super sweet drawing, btw.

    ReplyDelete