Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aliens DO exsist!



Hi! It's found! Yes, I have some pictures but I need to scan them and it'll take forever so in the meantime I'm posting these. I hope no one minds. Ok, so, the one on top is Xanthia Myth, and GUESS WHAT!? That's ME!
Well, right now you're prolly like, uh, haha, NOT. But it's true! I am an alien from Squadron 17. I am a member of the intergalactic Council, etc. etc. I am posting this because, GUESS WHAT NOW!? A few aliens (Lost informed me of this) Just destroyed your outpost on Fifth Rock. Wahhh.

Anyway, The second is this girl who just broke my friends heart by getting herself engaged to Lord Fleebag Shwizzie... If you want the whole story, I might get back to you on that. 
:D 
~Found

3 comments:

  1. Okay, all I can think of is: imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's your true form? your lookin' great!! So THAT'S the one who betrayed me. she is NOT looking great. ugh. what does flea-flea even see in her? the back-stabber...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it! Wish I had blue or green skin....

    ReplyDelete